A comment or two will be greeted with warm hands.

30 January 2008

He is smarter than her

Every time I enter the female toilet, I feel powerfully brilliant. The imagination going on in my mind is so great that I almost feel as if I'm the smartest being on earth. And best of all, pleasure comes with it.

Have you heard?
Men and women perceive men as a smarter being.
(http://www.newsweek.com/id/101079?g=1)

If you place a Aaron in a room of females, I'm very certain Aaron will be perceived as the smartest person in the room. Sneak William in the group and you can bet that Aaron's smartness will be challenged. As a result either Aaron can be perceived as the smartness, or William could be perceived as the smartest. All females are automatically disqualified because they are females. I could elaborate more, but for the sake of my safety, I better stop here.

So enough of females and back to males, only one can be perceived as the smartest. There can only be one smartest, so its either Aaron or William. If both of them were there to feel 'smart', that kind of scenario would be bad for both of them.

I'm speculating that males love to be in the company of females because it makes them feel smart, it makes them feel superior. Probably that explains why there are more male sneaking into female's toilets rather than female sneaking into a male's restroom.

According to the above article,
Women across the world tend to underplay their intelligence, while men overstate it. Men aren't more clever or smarter. But since they think they are, they are more confident about their abilities. And having that extra confidence goes a long way.
[I'd say its a propaganda. Men are still smarter. Muahahax3]
[A friend told me: It doesn't matter. With current technology, we can always change our sex]

18 comments:

Eileen said...

Oooooo.... you wanna lost your female readers izzit? Wukakaka....

Well, didnt it occur to you maybe woman is just acting dumb to get their way through? Shhhhh.... I didnt' said that right? That's really stupid to say that :P

Haha, on a serious note, I guess smarter or not doesnt matter gua. In the end, I believe in individual presenting themselves :)

Anonymous said...

You always sneak into female's toilet?? Serious ar?

Anonymous said...

aks... I admit male are smarter than female.. but do you admit male are more lazy than female ? muahahahha

curryegg said...

Princess Eileen is right.. are you going to lose your female reader, soon?

Lol.. Indirectly, I do agree that man is smarter than woman since scientifically, man's brain is bigger than woman. People like Eistein, Newton, Plato, Da Vincci, Bill Gates and etc... are successful.

Anyhow, in general, woman is more persistance and consistance. They're willing to work hard. (agree with vickie too) That's why there are more female in University if compare to male. Lol..

As conclusion, it's depend on how we use our brain and how is our personality. Lol... haha...

curryegg said...

Princess Eileen is right.. are you going to lose your female reader, soon?

Lol.. Indirectly, I do agree that man is smarter than woman since scientifically, man's brain is bigger than woman. People like Eistein, Newton, Plato, Da Vincci, Bill Gates and etc... are successful.

Anyhow, in general, woman is more persistance and consistance. They're willing to work hard. (agree with vickie too) That's why there are more female in University if compare to male. Lol..

As conclusion, it's depend on how we use our brain and how is our personality. Lol... haha...

Anonymous said...

...but then why are there more women in universities than men?

xniquet said...

Aisay, dun the ladies get it, we guys like them think they are the smarter ones only :P


We know cukup la :P


wukakakakakkakakaka

Chee Ching said...

I also always act dumb de >_<
But in a good way la. XD

Katherine said...

The sneaking inside females' toilet~~ Wehhh...really ma?

I don't think all females feel that. Hahahahahahahahaha.

3POINT8 said...

[eileen]
Hoooo...So, women acted dumb all this while! Gee, I got fooled all this while and I didn't knew it! Thanks for sharing your side of secret.
True, in the end...its still the individual themselves that has to decide whats good for them

[yung]
er, i've never sneak into females's toilet before. I wanted to!

[vickie]
ouch. A strike to the heart. I know i'm lazy. I dun want to involve my other fellow men into this..
btw, it says that male and females are equally smart. Its just that men is commonly PERCEIVED to be smarter than female. It doesn't mean that men are smarter than women.

[curryegg]
no no, I want to retain all my loyal readers. Don't leave me alone :(
Agreed... woman is more persistant. NO wonder i got more female reader than male reader. Yea, in the end...its the still the individual who has to decide whats best for them

3POINT8 said...

[watch-cat]
That is because universities and schools are much better suited for females. Kids are to hold still, listen, and learn from that. Males do better by moving around, touching, and playing with things. Thus, males do much more of their learning outside school, from other males who know how to do things.

[x]
Yup...thats our secret. The secret of all men, revealed to men and known to men only.

[chingy]
Make sure you don't let people take advantage of you hor.

[宝茹]
About the sneaking into female's toilet...Er, not in real life. At least that is the feeling I get in my dreams.

Jade Z. said...

ok, fine. i'm going to change my sex tomorrow. HAHAHA!!! q:

Anonymous said...

Haha, i think sneaking into female toilets isn't something men do just to feel smarter. It's usually not such an almost-'noble' motive as that... dirty dirty reasons got lah. Either that or tak dapat tahan and run into the wrong restroom.

I'll let everyone win! I'm dumb..

BYE!

p.s. I don't think scientific evidence shows that a man's brain is bigger. Einstein one saja freakishly giganteous.
p.s.p.s. Which gender am i suppose to support again? XD

3POINT8 said...

[jade z.]
Tell me you are joking...

[usws]
Good point. I know male sneaking into a female's toilet is prohibited. I'm only trying to find a legit reason why they do that so that those who sneak in, doesn't feel that much guilt.
Btw, that was a very good argument by u

Huei said...

ahh..men feel smarter because of EGO!! =P hehehe

i think when it comes to different things..men n women have their own priviledge.

like..a girl is helplessly crying because she broke up with her bf..men will freak out to be seen with a crying girl..while girls know the right medicine! =P

Anonymous said...

a smart woman would act to be dumb for the guy she loves, as she understands the need and importance to feed a man's ego.

only a smart man can recognize such dumb woman

so, who's to say who's smarter ? :P

3POINT8 said...

[huei]
Women who knows the real weakness of men are truly scary...

[doink]
Gee... That makes male and females equally smart! It takes a really smart man to recognise the tricks played by really smart women.

Anonymous said...

yup, wise man ;)