A comment or two will be greeted with warm hands.

10 July 2006

Scattered files

Time....is what many regard as the essence around which life was based.
Now that i'm entering week2 of my holiday, i'm begining to feel bored....I had too much free time nowadays... Or should i say that i'm way too busy doing nothing...

During the exams, i told myself that i would clean up my computer files during the holidays. As in to categorise and organise all my scattered files....
That was what i was doing for the whole day. I didn't knew that organising my own stuff would be such a difficult task. I have files scattered all over the place... Files about my uni life, my personal life, my photos, my music files, my video files, my image, my misc documents, and some other random stuff.....
There are duplicates almost everywhere. In my C drive, in my D drive, in this folder, in that folder, there are duplicates everywhere...
And for those not so important image files, i had to resize them to a smaller size....
not to mention that i had to rename my image files and my music files to a more organised manner...

To others, i may be perceived as a messy guy, but i prefer to think that the clutter is organised in my own way.. hehe :)

PS:
May u guys find joy in every little thing in which u are doing...

0 comments: