A comment or two will be greeted with warm hands.

15 July 2006

I pass my exams!!!

My acedemic results for the previous session are out!!!

Of all the subjects, i'm only concerned about my Thermodynamics paper....
It's the paper which i experienced a black out...

When the university have e-mailed me my results, just before i open the mail, I was really hoping that i pass my thermodynamics paper. It doens't matter if i do not get good grades for it, so as long as i pass all my papers, I'm happy with it (especially that Thermodynamics paper)...
If I fail any of my subjects, the university will cancell my scholarship, and i might have to say 'bye-bye' to UNSW and australia..

When i open the mail, the 1st subject that I was looking for is that Thermodynamics...
THANK GOD!!!! I PASS!!!! I got a credit for it. The exact numerical result that i've obained was 65 marks..

And that was enough to keep me smiling for the next few days to come...

0 comments: