A comment or two will be greeted with warm hands.

25 November 2006

Rainbow's Stairway

Ever heard of the saying: "There is pot of gold at the end of the rainbow"????
I know that there was once this guy who was deeply inspired by this phrase so much so that that fella would chase for the rainbow for miles and miles...
I have no idea who that guy is, but I've read this article about him on the internet ages ago. Seems like that guy is still looking for the stairways of rainbow that would take him to his desire.

Lucky for me, I found the Rainbow's Stairway. It happened when I was walking out from a lecture hall in my uni.

Hhhmmm, perhaps this is a sign, or perhaps this is an omen. Perhaps everything is going to fine, perhaps everything is going according to plan. Well, whatever it is, that Rainbow's Stairway did made me smile for the day.
It also did left me feeling grateful and fortunate. I mean, what are the chances that you get to witness this sight?? (Unless u purposely install a huge prism there to project that rainbow)

Or perhaps it is there to remind me to smile more often.
:)

Oh, by the way, there wasn't any pot of gold at the end of the staircase.
But i did purposely leave the huge aussie 50cent at the end of the staircase, just so that the next person is able to appreciate the sight more and that 'pot of gold'........

0 comments: