A comment or two will be greeted with warm hands.

27 December 2007

Nufflet

A new Online advertising Network was launched on Xmas day 2007. I guess Santa Claus was kind enough to bless Nufflet. According to their website, Nufflet was launched at 8.40pm. I guess those involved in it made it in time just for Xmas.

I don't know about you guys, but I have a funny feeling about the name, Nufflet. The name sounds very familiar... Maybe I'm having too many nuggets lately.

I was kinda hyped about it when i read it on Merdurian and JohnnyKiu. Sadly, my enthusiasm shattered and diminished like snow flakes when I read this line on Nufflet's FAQ.
What kind of requirements do you have for a Publisher?
To become a publisher in the Nufflets Network, you must meet our minimum requirements:
2. You must own the domain (i.e. your website must not be hosted on a free service).
HeartBreak...
Oh well, I'm sure there is more to life than having my own domain.
[Psstt...I'm still waiting for Santa to magically appear and say: "3POINT8, your wish is my command"]

18 comments:

x said...

nufflet sounds like fillet ....

kif..faster get a domain and sub kasi saya :P

chingy said...

I also want domainnnn. NAKKKK!

Nux said...

nufflet = nuffnang (first 4 letters) + adverlet (last 3 letters)!

宝茹 said...

I told a friend--Nufflet is like Piglet, hahaha~~ :P

PS. You know, something weird with your comment section, I subscribe to your comments--but don't get e-mails, unlike other Blogspot blogs~~ Hmmm...

3POINT8 said...

[x]
I'm really thinking of getting my own domain dy... Wait wait, let me find out more about it 1st.

[chingy]
Haha, you also want one ar? Yes, we go apply together ok??

[nux]
No wonder it sounds so familiar!!

Cometh said...

No need to get own domain larrrrr.. =p

But then again, if got free one..then I don't mind also.. =p

curryegg said...

SIgh..
I don't meet the requirement too..
Nvm.. 3point8... we still can earn some money.. the day is still bright..

But I wish I can have my own domain.. but not so soon I guess..
Gambate to us ya~
:)

3POINT8 said...

[宝茹]
I'll look into the comment feed problem. Thanks for telling me ya! Worse come to worst, i may have to change my current template.
(I'm still a beginner when it comes to html, css and all these programming stuff)

[cometh]
I realized that those who have their own domain, their blog loads way much faster. Also I have this funny feeling that its easier for them to get readers.

[curryegg]
WoW! 'The day is bright' That was very encouraging! Much appreciated!
Yes yes...gambateh to us!!! Bonzai!!!Bonzai!!!Bonzai!!!

curryegg said...

haha...
gambate! Gambate! GAMBATE!!!

x said...

how about ahgua.com? not taken yet

wanna share?

MerDuriaN said...

whopps too bad hor.. I don't even aware of this @@

chingy said...

Or maybe chingyrocks.com

=D

keeyit said...

seems everyone is talking on this.. I must get myself one !

SlowCatchUpKuan said...

yeah... kinda potong steam when i learned about the won domain thingy... ish... too bad

x said...

spankmy ass.com

ouchmybratootight.com

wronglubang.com

:P

want anymore ?

3POINT8 said...

[x]
wha wha... those dotcom names! Sounds good! I'll consider about it. Yea man! We need a catchy domain add!

[merdurian]
Sigh...Envious of someone who owns their domain. Less worries

[chingy]
Muahahax3. I'm gonna register for chingyrocks.com. By the time you want to be a full time blogger, you have to buy the domain from me!
Muahahahax3

[keeyit]
Dang, I'm advertising for something which i can't use!

[slowcatchupkuan]
YA!! SAme here! Potong Steam...

MerDuriaN said...

But I still see you publish nufflets ads on your right side bar @@

3POINT8 said...

[merdurian]
I'm gonna put there for another day, just to see if nufflet approve my blog. If there are no reply from them by 1st of jan, I'm gonna remove nufflet.
Hehe....