A comment or two will be greeted with warm hands.

31 March 2007

I'm sorry... [CaseClose]

[Leena] But what if you found out that it was all a lie?

I have a very strong feeling that she is referring to me!
For now, I'll just assume that she is referring to me.

I'm sorry for acting childish and immature the other day.
There is no good explanation to it nor any good excuse behind my childish behavior...
I was just curious about something the other day and decided to try it out.
There are things which I dun understand and I may never will.

The bad thing about me is that, I'm afraid of calling her to apologize..
The same reason why I don't usually call ppl... Coz i have a phone phobia...
I know I should, but I can't...

Bottomline:
I'm sorry...

3 comments:

laypohlas said...

awww...

Chia said...

instead of calling, why dont you try emailing her? gives u time to compose ur email.

3POINT8 said...

Sure do...
Thanks for the advice wicky..