A comment or two will be greeted with warm hands.

20 September 2008

3POINT8 - Sin City Style

Daytime as 3POINT8 basking in the sun on the lush green grass staring at the blue blue sky while listening to calming classical music.



The night beckons as 3POINT8 stood there under the heavy storm enjoying the creepy howling wind one last time before causing a bloody murder scene.


“If you murder an innocent man you are responsible for the blood of his unborn descendants, and the weight of this responsibility is yours to carry to the end of time”

When you commit a crime, even the most joyful scene seems dark.
No matter how tempting is it, do not pick up a fight unnecessarily. You might KILL someone.

Moral of the Story: When 3POINT8 starts to whack you with a stick for no apparent reason, never retaliate for you might kill the ONE and ONLY sarcastic 3POINT8.

Useful Links:
1) How to Get that Sin City Look in Your Image
2) Blood Dripping Text Effect

Related Content:
1) Inconspicuous Stranger (pt 1/2)
2) Assassin's Ego (pt 2/2)


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm H. and I work in a company interested in blog advertising. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back at k5ino@bigstring.com, indicating your blog for reference, and I'll send you back pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

H.

joshuaongys said...

the picture actually reminds me of heroes.. one of the picture - save the cheerleader, save the world

Cloudsters said...

Hey, is that really a bag with '3point8' imprinted on the strap?

Cool. Your site's cool too, while we're at it.

'Writing for mainstream media': Hmm, ain't all it's cracked up to be...

Anonymous said...

[cloudsters]
Nupe, the bag want's imprinted with the word "3POINT8". The picture was altered with the use of photoshop. Cool eh?

Yea, I would love to write for mainstream media someday.

TZ said...

Hi 3.8,

I reply to your comment on my post.

Thanks for dropping by.

BTW, I think your site is evil too.. :)

curryegg said...

Lol....
That's the conclusion? :P
Then better not to attack curryegg if she throw eggs on 3point8..
Or curryegg will disappear in blogosphere.. XD

Sue Me said...

Damn...kiffy, you make me have the urge to kill you so I would conquer the world of sarcasm without any competitors. HAHAHAHA..

Well, it seems darkness is so err..outdated. murderers or whoever who commits any crimes stay in the light. in the daylight. they are not afraid of the authority anymore. I think I would stay in the bright daylight. I shall err.. fight back? wtf..LOL..

Katherine said...

No, actually, this picture reminded me of Quan in Hana Kimi. :P

gRax!e said...

hi.. actually it was my first time here and still learning..

would you mind to exchange links?
hope you can find tym to visit my blog...
http://prettymomgraxie.blogspot.com

gRax!e said...

hi.. actually it was my first time here and still learning..

would you mind to exchange links?
hope you can find tym to visit my blog...
http://prettymomgraxie.blogspot.com