A comment or two will be greeted with warm hands.

11 September 2008

Back in action

Its been a while since 3POINT8 posted anything. Well, that is because 3POINT8 took a break and decided to travel with Sep 2008 FHM mid cover girl (Malaysian Edition), Nicole Tan.

I'm started to develop a feeling of reluctance in writing my personal life ever since I aim to get myself into creative writing. But hey, if you want to read all about snippets of my travel with Nicole Tan, here are some links to Nicole's writing that involves me:
1) http://nicolekiss.blogspot.com/2008/09/visiting-free-hug-campaign-pioneer-juan.html
[I had dinner with blogger celebrity, Nicole Tan and youtube celebrity, Juan Mann]
2) http://nicolekiss.blogspot.com/2008/08/do-you-want-to-lick-me.html
[This is the post about licking her, host and me]

Though I will not express my personal life here, I will however come up with a story, create a couple of fictional characters and imbue my thoughts to them.

Speaking of creative writing, I wonder if I have what it takes to write for the mainstream media. I would be honored if I have the chance to publish my articles in newspapers, magazines and reach out to people in mass.
Just in case an editor fancy my writing style, this is my email add:
jommakan@gmail.com
[Drop me a mail if you want me to write for something.]
[Drop me a mail if you have any contacts that could be useful.]
[Drop me a mail if you have any suggestions or tips on how to be a successful freelance/creative writer.]
[or you could drop me a mail if you want to have a chat or something like that]


Fact:
1) FHM [For Him Magazine] is an international monthly Men's Lifestyle magazine.
2) 3POINT8 wants to be a freelance writer.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

I have been waiting patiently for your quality work.

Will keep on waiting! =)

Unknown said...

welcome back. oh btw, cool u had a trip with nicole :)

curryegg said...

Kif, I always believe in you.. So, do believe in yourself. Your work is G.R.E.A.T!

:D

Simon Seow said...

So nice can go out with boss.

Katherine said...

Freelance writer--cool! So what are you doing now anyway?