A comment or two will be greeted with warm hands.

14 December 2008

3POINT8 New adFormat Template

To celebrate the end of the month, I've decided to change my blog template into a fresh new one.

This was my previous blog template:

And this is my new blog template:

One thing I miss about the old template is the way the comments link are being placed. I miss the big bold title, the line break and the date beneath the title. Because I'm not very good in coding, I wasn't able to apply the same format in this new template. [Are there any coding guru who can help me in this for free?]

In this new template, I've added a new Rating System at the end of every post:
1) It means more control to you guys, my blog readers. You get to decide the quality of my post. If its a good one, give me a good rating.
2) To me, it is a good feedback system. Whenever I see a post with high rating, I might write more post of that nature.
3) Anyone can rate. You do not need to register or sign into any account.
P/S: This blog template is still under construction:
1) A proper 'About me' section is not ready yet
2) A 'link' section is missing
3) A 'contact me' section is missing
4) Still figuring how to speed up loading time.

Any good ideas to what I should add or remove in my blog?
(I'm not very good in coding. If possible, teach me how to do it or direct me to a useful link)


Oh, one more thing... I'm giving out christmas present this year. If you want one, all you need to do is to mail me [jommakan@gmail.com] your postal add, and what you want for xmas. Though not guaranteed, I'll try to send out as many present as possible. [click here to find out more]


[Top Comment by AlphaWhale]
Aha this is the template I edited for my ParkourHelper blog. I do like how it is a little brighter, but it doesn't feel as 3POINT8y, it feels almost too professional and impersonal for you; though it could be fixed probably with minor re-arranging and template editing.

7 comments:

Charlie said...

Hey, I prefer this way. Not too messy :p

Anonymous said...

Agree with naths. the previous one was darky, this one is nice.. I like your content too..

X said...

Aha this is the template I edited for my ParkourHelper blog. I do like how it is a little brighter, but it doesn't feel as 3POINT8y, it feels almost too professional and impersonal for you; though it could be fixed probably with minor re-arranging and template editing.

Anonymous said...

Nice clean look.
The previous one looks a bit messy la. But too much of botak head in this one lol.

Lisa said...

nice look :)

Tekkaus said...

Great template you got. =)

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

dude! love the new layout. The next time you chnage it's time to switch over to 3point8.com under wordpress bwaahhaha. But very simple and clean. Nice!