A comment or two will be greeted with warm hands.

27 June 2007

[Updated] The Best are optimists

I received another one of those random quotes from my mom today....for the 2nd time.
You can't get to the top if you don't think that there is a top or if you think you can't make it. One characteristic of those who reach the peak is that they always believe that things can get better or be done better. This pushes them on to be their best.
Cheers.... My mum loves me.....
Cheers.... My dad loves me too..


On another matter:
I wanna go Asia Cafe!!! I miss the bread crab, the 'stingray' (ikan??) bakar, and the super huge gigantic rm4 watermellon juice!!! Problem is, all of those stuff are in Malaysia and i'm stuck here in aus.... Guess I'll just have to settle with indo-mee for the time being....
Oh oh, I'm going to Melbourne, Snowy Mountain and Canberra soon!!!
But before that, 1 more exam paper to go!!!
Come on' people.... Encourage me a bit....

0 comments: