A comment or two will be greeted with warm hands.

13 February 2007

Karate Bash

Last sunday was my last day of Karate Class in SMKSJ for the year as I'll be going off to sydney soon in a few more days...
[Yup, for those who do not know, I'm in Karate! And for those who are curious, I still go for my secondary school karate class even though I've graduated from the school 5 years ago...]

Well, since its my last karate class, might as well make the best out of it.
Naturally, I challenged 3 black belt seniors for a final fight! [Kim Han, Daniel Alfred, and Kelvin, 3 of my close pals in the Karate Club.. These 3 are few of best in terms of Kumite in our Karate Class]
Just like last year, we spar with all we have till we get bruises, cuts, and blisters. Of course, we did it with a goodwill of sportmanship. We hurt and blast each other all we can and we shook hands after that. It was all great fun. I haven't had the chance to sweat it all out in such a long time...

I was on fire that day! Didn't even feel the pain until much later after the all Kumite fights. I kept on going even with the huge blister on both my feet. I tell you, I was on adrenaline rush that day!
And the pain...was their farewell gift for me before I leave m'sia.
Just like last year.

0 comments: