A comment or two will be greeted with warm hands.

08 June 2006

If the Uni wants to challenge us.... So be it


Incoming!!!!
Something big is coming in my way........
With it bears the malicious shadow that would ignite one of my greatest fear!!!!
Within their nature lies a callous desire to enslave our little mind, for they have the fearful destructive ability to sap the energy and drain valuable time out of their victim, robbing them of their spirit and zest....Those struck by this kind of lurgy will be be placed on the verge of insanity from time to time...

My heart rate beats increasingly faster with each passing day. And this phenomenon will not stop until this ghastly shadow is surface to light.

Yeap, they are here....
It is inevitable, it is unstoppable, and it's coming for me!

On the 20th of June marks the arrival of my uni examination period!
This war will last for 0264 hours since the mark of its arrival...
With 8 battles altoghether, the fight will never end until 30th of June...
If the uni wants to test us, bring it on!!!

Only courage will be able to evict the shadows of fear....
Until then, I shall prepare myself for war!!!!
Equipped with the latest and the most reliable, state of the art equipment, I shall triump!!!

0 comments: