A comment or two will be greeted with warm hands.

29 June 2006

Examination period

1 more exam paper to go...

Usually, i hope that time would go slower...
But during the exam period, i wish time would fast forward to those after-exam hours, just so that i dun have to worry bout what's gonna come out in the exam anymore...

That is how i would feel during the hectic times.
But seriously, if anyone asked me on how bad those days were... I would say that i enjoyed them... Probably it's because I have more of those 'free time' during the exam period than any other times... Most of my 'studying time' would probably be on spent surfing the net, watching some cool video clip, listening to music, enjoying the night scenery, catch up with my sleep, and stuff which i feel like doing..

Now now now, isn't this a suprise??
People around me usually complain:
about the past paper, on how they could have done better...
about the upcoming exam paper, worrying on what is gonna come out...
about how 24hours is not enough...
about the slumber hours stripped from them...
and about everything else...

and me:
I am psycho who loves to see people worrying about this and that...
Not that i enjoy being around complainers and whinners, but sometimes its just reassuring that other people are probably suffering as well...

Well well, I still have 1 more paper to go.
And by tomorrow afternoon, its the start of my holidays and the end of my enjoyable exam period...

Sigh...time fly fast when you are having fun...
(I still hope that time would fast foward to the end of my exam time...)

0 comments: