A comment or two will be greeted with warm hands.

10 June 2006

Ebay Snipping

Yes!!!!
Patience does pays off....
and when the fruit is ripe, the moment is su-weeet and satisfying...

I've been itching for a PC speaker lately.....
For the past 2 weeks, i've been shopping on ebay in search for a cheap good speaker.... For that period, i have my eyes on the logitech X530, and the logitech Z4... I'll take whichever i think is cheap enough for me... I've been monitoring the price of both speakers... the X530 usually sells off at 65+25(shipping fee)= 90aud and the Z4 usually at 90+20 = 110aud

However, i won a bid from ebay recently...
a brand new 5.1speaker from altec lansing... Name's GT5051.
ok, so the brand isn't logitech... but i suppose this will do just fine... it's altec lansing after all... According to reviews, the performance of GT5051 is somehow similiar to the logitech X530

I won the item at a super low price of 73aud..... Plus, there are no shipping and handling fees to it...
And i believe that was a rip off since the market price of GT5051 in australia ranges from 180 - 230 aud....
yup...i suppose anyone can say that i got it at 60% discount....




the whole process of bidding for the item was so exciting...
In the picture, that was me at the top of the list...
I outbid the previous guy for just 1aud...and look at the time!!!!
i placed my bid precisely 1 sec after he places his.....
Actually i kinda placed my bid 3secs before the bidding ends.... and lucky for me, turns out that i was the higgest bidder....
Now this is what everyone calls EBAY SNIPPING!!!!!
(names have been blurred to protect anonymity......and yeap, top of the list is the name of the ebay account i'm using)

I can almost feel the adrenaline rushing in as the bidding was about to end.... Coz it was at a super low price when the bid was about to end.....
And boy, was i relieved when the bidding ended..... to me, it was a bargain well worth...

Now, i'm just waiting for the product to arrive. Hopefully the product is in a near-perfect condition as promised by the seller....

0 comments: